Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year's Resolution - Drink a hundred beers

It's not the best resolution anyone's ever made, but this year I have decided to try and broaden my knowledge of the world. There are many ways that this goal could be achieved. Two of the most obvious of these ways are travelling and reading. While both of these are fantastic ways of discovering more about the world, I have decided a different path.

My method will be: BEER.


My new year's resolution is to drink beers made in more than half of the member states of the United Nations. This works out to being more than 96, so I am going to aim for a nice round 100.

I haven't done a back of the envelope calculation or anything, to decide if this is vaguely plausible. I'm just going for it. Each new beer I drink this year will be photographed and described.

Current tally: 0 beers, from 0 countries

No comments:

Post a Comment